8 Steps to Setting up a Business in the United States

Companies in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, the Emirates and other Gulf Coast countries looking to set up a branch in the United States and staffing it with employees and should be aware that there is a process to follow. Care is important because USCIS will scrutinize your application and your business plan.  Streamline the process with these steps:

Read more ...

Immigration Ban Update

It appears that President Donald Trump will rewrite an Executive Order banning immigrants from entering the US from seven countries:  Sudan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Somalia, Libya and Yemen. The new Executive Order will be written conform to circumvent the block  placed by the 9th Circuit Court.  Green Card visa holders will not be stopped from entering the USA while in the air. 

Read more ...

How to Define and Find a Full Time Employee– A Brief Overview

If your visa requires you to hire a fulltime employee you need to understand how the term “full time” is defined.  A full time employee is a worker who is at the job 30 hours a week or 130 hours a month.

Read more ...


We provide Full Immigration Services related to business and investment visas such as Eb-5, E-2, and L visas along with processing green card petitions. We have you live, work and invest in US.

Get In Touch

We invite you to contact or visit us.

29550 Detroit Rd, Westlake, OH 44145, USA
Tel: +1-440-835-4766
Fax: +1-848-628-0212

Tel: 001-966-5-666-5454-1



“Dear Mr. Kayyali, I would love to thank you for the time and dedication spent on my application and I absolutely appreciate all the work put into my case. The wonderful staff you have went above and beyond to make sure everything was done in a timely manner. Best regards. ”

Nart S.